A New Facet Of Contemporary Living. Clean & Simple.
A personal urban launch pad. Your personality has many different sides, 1345 Wabash reflects all of them in its multi-faceted glass curtain. Stop home after a long day at work, switch your clothes and head back out. Experience all the city has to offer right outside your front door.
- ENVIABLE LOCATION in the heart of Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood
- PRIME LOCATION SCORES a 98/100 on Walkscore.com, placing it among the most walkable neighborhoods in Chicago
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION is steps away, including CTA Trains & Buses, Metra Trains and DIVVY Bike Station
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES abound with Chicago’s lakefront and Grant Park nearby, or pause at a multitude of restaurants and eateries
- GREEN – LEED CERTIFIED BUILDING with Green Roof, Energy Efficiencies, Green Power, Recyclable Collection, Air Quality Management and use of Renewable Finish Materials
- 15-STORY BUILDING with post-tensions concrete structure and intelligent unit design
- SECURED ACCESS with 24-hour security camera and FOB access system
- ATTACHED PARKING GARAGE with secured access
- MULTIPLE BICYCLE STORAGE ROOMS
- 1 BEDROOMS FROM $ 219,000
- 2 BEDROOMS FROM $ 289,900